Interested to see who joined us at CCW in New Orleans? Take a look at the past attendee list.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor for CCW Nashville? Take a look at the 2019 Sponsorship Guide!
The guide includes:
- Attendee Breakdown & Demographics
- Attendee Job Titles & Companies
- Full List of Current Sponsors
- Breakdown of Sponsorship Opportunities
If you would like the Sponsorship Guide sent to you directly, contact us here.
Learn more about our attendees and their challenges and investment areas!This report gives a detailed analysis of the CCW attendees including their investment priorities to help your business development efforts.
Interested in the full report? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can get it for your organization.
New metrics, channels, technologies and ideas are forever changing how we run customer contact centers.They are not, however, changing why we operate contact centers: to meaningfully connect with customers.
In revealing their outlook for 2019, customer management executives confirm a renewed emphasis on the human touch. They will value "personalization." They will emphasize agent "empowerment." They will prioritize technology that can augment, not eliminate, connections with customers.
How will they pursue this return to humanity? CCW Digital's Market Study on the Future of the Contact Center in 2019 has the answers. Citing in-depth market research, expert analysis and a myriad of real-life case studies, it addresses the following:
- What overall vision do leaders have for the future of the contact center?
- What are the top 5 ways organizations will improve their customer experiences?
- In the era of AI, will organizations still invest heavily in live agents?
- How do organizations really feel about the digital transformation?
- Which is more important: reducing effort or increasing personalization?
- What are the most important parts of the agent experience?
One of our CCW Nashville Sponsors, Helpshift, shared one of their most recent reports with us. The report dives into conversational messaging and how it allows brands to deliver personalized, convenient and efficient customer service the moment that a customer needs support, and in the right way.
We had a blast at New Orleans last January, but we're headed the City of Music this coming January 15-18. We're sharpening the agenda next year with more world-class speakers. The Expo Hall will have even more innovative and state-of-the-art technologies and networking activities for you to meet the people you should connect with most.
View the full agenda to see what we have planned!
Expert speakers are confirmed include:
- Jenn Lim, CEO & Chief Happiness Officer, Delivering Happiness
- Carla Moore, VP, Sales Strategy, HBO
- Bob Flynn, VP, Facilities & Gameday Operations, Tennessee Titans
- Kris Crichton, VP, Sales and Account Management, Equifax
- Vinay Mummigatti, Chief Automation Officer, LexisNexis
- and more!
If you would like to get a copy of the agenda sent to you, contact us at email@example.com.
We surveyed the CCW Nashville attendees and want to share with you a preview of the results. View the report to find out more on attendee seniority, industry, company revenue, budget for solutions and so much more. Want the full report? Become a sponsor of CCW to get all of the information about our CCW attendees!