Group VP, People Operations
Customer experience lives so far and beyond the contact center or customer functions, culminated as the sum of all touchpoints a user or customer has with an organization. These interactions are shaped by the C-level, operations, organizational development, experience design, and of course, customer titles of all types. This panel takes a holistic view of the customer journey, examining unique enterprise functions, how the influence customer experience, and most importantly how they strive to collaborate with those affecting holistic touch points.
- + Create a customer-centric culture, in and out of the contact center
- + Develop personalization in agent management
- + Best practices in agent engagement
- Simple steps to proactively elevate your career
- Use your CX experience as a catalyst for growth
- Build alliances, manage your manager and align what you want with what the company needs